Here we provide one of the most beneficial natural remedies for burning stomach fat, preventing cancer and eliminating all toxins from the body.
Although it’s quite new in the Western culinary tradition, Matcha tea is one of the oldest beverages in the Eastern culture. This strong tea originated in Japan and has been used across Asia for thousands of years. Aside from being extremely healthy, this tea has also a pleasant flavor and color.
This is how you can prepare Matcha tea at home:
- Camellia sinensis leaves (fresh or 2 tbsps. powdered matcha tea)
- Hot water
- Honey (optional)
For optimal health benefits, it’s best to drink Matcha tea twice a day, in the morning and before bedtime.
Matcha tea can improve your health on several different levels.
Health benefits of one cup of Matcha tea:
- It boosts your metabolism owing to the powerful combination of unique compounds.
- It increases weight loss results by 25%.
- It’s a powerful antioxidant which neutralizes the adverse effects of free radicals in the body, thus preventing cancer.
- It prevents premature aging, protects against UV radiation and other skin issues.